The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Northampton meet 30 june

couv3z

AS the last meet didn't get off the ground how about we try and sort one for the end of next month, least there is time to plan and prep for it :)

30th will be the last saturday seems a good enought date

ok lets see if this can get a reply lol

how about we meet at the riverside car park then hit up Pizza hut? (or other)

time adn envy car park ?

Bowling ally?

out for a india(or other foreign food)?

the title is northampton meet... not leister meet ;)

yeah im up for it as always. my car should be out of knightracer by then. but minus wheels and bonnet.

no wheels or bonnet??

ahhhhh my supra is sitting in my garden.

?

My car is in bits so i wont be about for a while .

drive it as a N/a, just imagen how much cheaper it will be to drive now those turbos don't do anything :innocent:

Guest Nicholas
We should have the meet in leicester there are loads of us around here that would be up for it :D

shhhh we don't want the chavs coming to leicester now do we Maz :)

shhhh we don't want the chavs coming to leicester now do we Maz :)

lol thats a cheap comment leicester must be the chav capital,

now if you had said hillbillys i could understand, but chavs come on

*LEICESTERS FINEIST*

Guest matt_kirsty24

:) hi guys new to this forum, could anyone please private meassage me any meets in the next few weeks, iam from derby!!!

any feedback would be gratefull cheers!

Guest matt_kirsty24

:) hi guys new to this forum, could anyone please private meassage me any meets in the next few weeks, iam from derby!!!

any feedback would be gratefull cheers!

ok lets see if this can get a reply lol

how about we meet at the riverside car park then hit up Pizza hut? (or other)

time adn envy car park ?

Bowling ally?

out for a india(or other foreign food)?

To get this back on track and in some sort of direction

should we just meet at riverside say 3pm? and then sort out something to do in the afternoon on the day or..................

(if you have a better idea please say as i hate trying to arrange meets- not good at it in the slightist)

wont riverside be packed at 3pm on saturday :) especialy the pizzahut/kfc carpark as its not exactly huge. I would sugest the carpark where pc world/staples/comet/currys is (bnq the other side) its a big carpark and not always full.

(also its near the northampton motorsport place with the RR :p

wont riverside be packed at 3pm on saturday :) especialy the pizzahut/kfc carpark as its not exactly huge. I would sugest the carpark where pc world/staples/comet/currys is (bnq the other side) its a big carpark and not always full.

see i told you, i can't arrange anything thats much better

thought the idea of pc world car park.................was the on the table

Hey guys, just got the PM about this. I'd love to attend this and put some midlander faces to names on here, but unfortunately I'm roadtripping up for this meet.

If you organise any other meets like this, feel free to include me in any PMs. They make me feel wanted :D. Plus, my sister's in Northampton so I'm up that way fairly frequently.

Ok anyone interested or has shown an interest in the past (as far as i can see) has been pm'd.

Good evening one and all.

Your getting this because you showed an interest in a meet in Northampton or you live here and i spotted you shomewhere :)

Its about time us simple Northamptonshire and surrounding area people had a meet. A few have tried to get one organised but nothing much ever happened. So lets try and get something sorted out this time shall we!

Saturday the 30th June has been suggested in this thread.

At 5pm (its Saturday so u'll have nothing to do anyway) then after a while we can maybe move on somewhere.

Maybe over to the place jezzy sugested in this thread

Nene Valley Retail Park

Towcester Road

NORTHAMPTON

Northamptonshire

NN1 1ET

Its in the town center almost and easy to find, has a massive carpark that is never always full.

If you don't know it, it has PC-world/comet/staples etc, just over the road is a B'N'Q Warehouse, and there is a KFC just opposite the car park entrance.

Post in the thread if you can attend. It would be great to put names to faces!

PM me if you dont know where it is.

Appologies if you recieved this and are not interested. But hey... u can still come along :p

So lets start the list again...

1. Guigsy

2. Couvez