The mkiv Supra Owners Club

hello from macclesfield

Guest superblue

Guest superblue

Hi there peeps chris from macclesfield,just recently joined and i bought my supra on sat,its a 3lit,sz-r,absolutly adore driving it like i have seen someone else say it aint a twin turbo,but,goin froma peugot 206,its well fast enough for me at the mo,lol.

I cant get over the sound that comes out of it,the roar when it first starts up,i just wanted a bit of fun for a cpl of years and i hope the fun has just begun.would love to goto a cpl of meets,so i suppose i just have to keep my eye out on here i reakon,anyways if im honnest i know absolutly naff all about them,so im probably gonna boar some of you daft with questions in the future,anyway just thought i say hi:search:

Hi there Chris, and welcome to the Club.

If you are interested in coming to one of our meets, the NW meet is held at Mascrat Manor in Warrington, at the junction of the M6 and the A57 just north of Thelwall viaduct. it's the 2nd Monday of every month, so will look forward to seeing you there.

Mike

Guest superblue
Welcome!

You'll have to get you and your supra down to Mascrat Manor, there is a meet there every 2nd Monday of the month. you'll love it! :)

Tell us more about your soop.

Any pics?

no dont have any pics at the mo,but will load some on,i aint very tech minded,but cheers for telling me about mascrat manor,will defo get down there

Guest superblue
Hi there Chris, and welcome to the Club.

If you are interested in coming to one of our meets, the NW meet is held at Mascrat Manor in Warrington, at the junction of the M6 and the A57 just north of Thelwall viaduct. it's the 2nd Monday of every month, so will look forward to seeing you there.

Mike

cheers thanx alot mike,,will defo get down there

Guest superblue
Hi Chris and welcome to the club, I also live in macc so if you need anything just give me a shout:)

cheers m8,i will need to know stuff from time to time and havin someone else who lives in macc will be very handy