The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Scumbags throwing Vodka bottles...

Dash Rendar

What is the world coming to? I was woken up on Thursday night at around midnight to the sound of smashing glass. When I look out the bedroom window at the road below, I can see glass all over the road.

So I go down to investigate, and what do I find? Two vodka bottles have been thrown at my cars. One hit the Supra windshield, bounced and then smashed further down the road. I got lucky there! (Those Supra screens must be very tough!)

The other bottle hit the back of our Scoobie, smashing the rear lights and severely denting the rear panel. That's gonna cost a lot to repair, but since my excess is pretty high, I wont be going through insurance. :(

A neighbour came out and told me she saw three teenagers running down the road. I called it in to the police, but of course, they can't do anything without detailed descriptions. And here was me thinking I lived in a 'nice' area.

My missus is now worried that this will happen again once the car is repaired. I'm obviously hoping it's a one off.

Fecking chav scum.

sorry to hear this mate had the same the other week got some scumbag moved in down my road keep having partys, aload of them were throwing bottles the other week down the road, I was out on the town at the time, would have gone mental if caught them at the time as Ive just had my car resprayed

Gutted for you.

Had a near miss (for them) around Worthing.

A group of lads, pissed, threw the remnants of a can of beer over my car as I drove past.

I dropped it into reverse and whilst the car was still rolling got out and asked them if I could help them in any way.

It's a shame that they all scattered, I can't think why, perhaps its what I had in my hand?

But then, I don't live in Worthing. My neighbours and the local lads know not to bother me.

Gutted for you.

Had a near miss (for them) around Worthing.

A group of lads, pissed, threw the remnants of a can of beer over my car as I drove past.

I dropped it into reverse and whilst the car was still rolling got out and asked them if I could help them in any way.

It's a shame that they all scattered, I can't think why, perhaps its what I had in my hand?

But then, I don't live in Worthing. My neighbours and the local lads know not to bother me.

Good man. F***s need sortin' :D

You'll know who they are. They probably walk pass your house every week from clubbing. Just wait up next week and bottle them.

Such a classy club we have here ;) :p

Just kidding boys, keep up the good work :D

Driving into Guildford this afternoon and spot 2 kids,must be about 10-12yrs old throw something at the boxster that is infront of me,then they throw something at my passenger window.

I decide to carry on to the end of the road and turn-around.

They are in the same spot still throwing things at the cars that are passing.I eased of the throttle,waiting for a gap then indicate and pull over,they both look around and spot this black Supra heading right for them.The jaw-drop and sprint of these 2 kids was soooo funny....Bastards.

Bastids, hope the damage doesn't cost you to much mate.

Something was thrown at windscreen of my old j plate mk3 Supra the other day, and whatever it was put a big chip and a few cracks in it, it's been sat outside my mum's for a while because it's a quiet road, (so I thought !!). I'm not a happy bunny as it's provisionally sold. Scum that do this sorta thing seem to be everywhere :rolleyes: .

I've had my fair share of this..... and at work too!

I've found that slipping in either a J turn or a handbrake turn and flooring it after the little 'stards gets them running quick...... that & the blues and twos ;)

Had three running a couple of months back that had just put a few car windscreens in. Stupidly they ran up into a big carpark, and their chav legs can't match the acceleration of a car no matter how hard they try. They were just reaching the armco barrier on the other side of the carpark as I was hurtling towards them at about 60. I had to remember to brake :)

A colleague got out and chased them on foot over the barrier and back onto the main road while I spun around and made after them back onto the road. They were just going under the level crossing with the barriers starting to come down as I caught up with them again & being stupid chavs they ran into another carpark that was a dead end. Again I had to slam the brakes on to prevent them being wiped out, and skidded to a stop inches from them.

The look on their faces was priceless; the compensation their parents had to pay however was not!!

Guest Phillw454

Sorry to hear that:(

I had similar with my supra, some drunk chav ******** came home after arguing with his GF and decided it was my cars fault so cucked my mates wheele bin at it not knowing i was already awake from his swearing and was out the door as soon as it touched the car!! He wasnt so smart after he realised i saw him.

Dirty ******** Theres not even alot you can do, just sleep with a window open and hope the noise they make before they do any more damage will wake you up.

The look on their faces was priceless; the compensation their parents had to pay however was not!!

Dam, so good things do come out of it then! You never hear of this anymore which is a bad thing, but good to know your on the case dude;)

What a bunch of twats, Bet you would love to get your hands on them. My misses lives on a main road up the vallys and i always wake up in the early hours of the morrning to the sound of people going passed and shouting, It's a bit of a rough area but the kids seem to have respect up there, Even when they are pissed i get gangs of kids around it saying "Smart car that is butt". The worse thing thats ever happend is someone nicking my gold duskcaops :)

Guest DaviE-K

i had a similar incident around december time last year, driving home nice and steady with my tunes on, and noticed this gang of lads at a bus stop all pointing at my car and smiling. i figured the were all "ooh look at that".. eitherway, as i drive past the little shits launch about 5 handfulls of mud at my car between them.

now at this point there are quiet a few cars around and the road isnt all that wide, so a rapid u turn is off the cards, so instead i slipped round the backstreets and went to go past the same bit of road. i tootled along at 20mph and let the gap between me and the car infron grow to quite a considerable distance... then cogged it down and planted my foot in it, and blasted through a huge puddle of muddy water/decomposing leaves from the trees above which had collected by the bus stop at about 50mph. i dont think they knew what the hell it was until they turned round to find a huge tsunami like wave of mud and rotting leaves about to engulf them.

revenge is a bastard :D :innocent:

Its awful, especially if you cant do anything about it. I had a brick come flying out of some bushes in burnham, which hit the door of my fiesta a couple of years ago... and when i drove back the same way a week later a log flew out and hit the car in fronts windscreen!

i had a similar incident around december time last year, driving home nice and steady with my tunes on, and noticed this gang of lads at a bus stop all pointing at my car and smiling. i figured the were all "ooh look at that".. eitherway, as i drive past the little shits launch about 5 handfulls of mud at my car between them.

now at this point there are quiet a few cars around and the road isnt all that wide, so a rapid u turn is off the cards, so instead i slipped round the backstreets and went to go past the same bit of road. i tootled along at 20mph and let the gap between me and the car infron grow to quite a considerable distance... then cogged it down and planted my foot in it, and blasted through a huge puddle of muddy water/decomposing leaves from the trees above which had collected by the bus stop at about 50mph. i dont think they knew what the hell it was until they turned round to find a huge tsunami like wave of mud and rotting leaves about to engulf them.

revenge is a bastard :D :innocent:

Haha, well good!

Its awful, especially if you cant do anything about it. I had a brick come flying out of some bushes in burnham, which hit the door of my fiesta a couple of years ago... and when i drove back the same way a week later a log flew out and hit the car in fronts windscreen!

LMFAO :D Have you reported that rather unsportsman like Bush to Special Branch??;)

You'll know who they are. They probably walk pass your house every week from clubbing. Just wait up next week and bottle them.

I'd go for the more intimidating approach. Wait for them next week (CCTV could help a bit here) and discreetly follow them (or the 'leader') to their homes, that would be local most likely.

Then you'll know where they live, but they won't be sure who you are or where you live :D

It can be the beginning of a new era in your inter-neighbour relationships.