The mkiv Supra Owners Club

How many Supras in the Uk

Guest Blata

well if you took all the members on this forum based in the uk (which is lots) then look at how many new members we get daily/weekly and the imagine how many supra owners dont know or use this site and then how many importers bring in cars for new customers or how many supras are on forecourts youll get your answer

yeh i have one too suprisingly :D

I doubt you could guess how many there are using how many member are on here because not all member have supras, some are looking, some just sold etc etc. As suggested is there anything on the DVLA website that lets you search for a particular car?

quite alot i would imagine

that narrows it down

well if it helps, I've got 1, so thats a start :p :D

iv got one too

I doubt you could guess how many there are using how many member are on here because not all member have supras, some are looking, some just sold etc etc. As suggested is there anything on the DVLA website that lets you search for a particular car?

I don't have one, but we have some thing like 4000+ members !!

:rlol: :rlol: You people are bad....:) 4-5k is my guess.

1.Boombastictiger

2.Blata

3.AndyT

4.lucasl

5.DamanC

6.Ahh Aristo

7.RobSheffield

8.flukey-lukey

9.m45sey

10.Graham S well if it helps

11.hiten55

maybe try the dvla??

Hmm, if someone is bored why don't we try them with an Freedom of Information Act request?

I can't believe it would cost them more than £600 to get the information and don't think there are any other exemptions they could use :) I get enough FOIs to deal with so I don't see why we shouldn't waste their time aswell!!!