The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Sard 850cc Injectors

Glosphil

Just looking at bits on RHDJapan and they have 850cc sard injectors which aparently just drop straight into the standard system.

Would I get any benefit with these while on BPU ? Im thinking of future proofing it so when I go single its not so much work.

What u think?

LOL 850's on a stock ECU and BPU!! I was told 650's were overkill and I have hybrids! If you do put them in can we all come watch and see what happens? :)

I'd say get some 550s for now Phil, but not much point on j-spec tubbies anyway as you can't run them above 1.2 - or shouldn't.

As Jamie said, just get collecting some parts over time and transform the car into a different beast all at once ;)

You're getting a Greddy 2-Row aren't you? For future proofing you could start hooking up your dials now (if you go single, and always good to monitor at BPU) Oil Pressure, Oil Temp, Water Temp etc. UK Brakes would also be a very, very good idea.

Sard are not good injectors, many people have had problems with them. Best of going for a better quality make.

Ok cheers. Any idea what kind of mods you can do that will work nicely at BPU levels, but will then come to life when single?

Just thinking I can do some bits in the meantime and then its not such a big job later.

- Cams

- FPR

- ECU (Though as Jamie says you'd have to map it each time you make a change like installing new injectors)

- Wideband gauge and sensor

- 3inch 2nd decat

- FMIC (make sure you duct it, most don't bother :rolleyes: )

- Larger radiator

- Suspension (and full allignment!)

- Brakes

Plenty of stuff to do ;)