The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Supra sold

Guest Phillw454

Guest Phillw454

Sold my supra and dropped it off to the new owner today:(

Devistated. Was a very hard thing to do, the supra was a great car and i already miss it! Going to be hard living with out it, to anyone thinking of selling, dont!

On the way back i spoeeted a red uk spec going up the m6 northbound (was it you?) and just made me feel worse.

But on a better not i have now got my pulsar to keep me happy till i find a nice supra TT when iv saved up. The performace is not to be laughed at to say the very least!!! Estimated 300bhp and weighing not alot!! Still np supra but all in all a worthy run around:)

Useless post i know but i miss my car:(

Guest Phillw454

Seeing your car drive away from you is never a good thing. But hopefully its only temporary and i will be back with a supra:)

it's a really weird feeling watching someone else drive your supra away, i only had mine a short time but that car was special to me, the best ive ever had and the best i'm ever likely to own.

Sad times.

I saw yours today mate with the new owner and OMG what a car!! You must of bee devestated. It looked the absolute dogs. :)

Guest Phillw454

Yeah the supra was a very special car, after being around 15ish and dare i say it seeing the fast and furious films and reading the odd lax power mag the supra quickly became a dream car, couldt believe it when i finally bought it

Guest Phillw454

Yeah picked it up today, couldnt help but smile the whole way home, amazing little car.

Only have the pics he sent as the poo weather didnt let me get a full wax on it.

Hes done a fair bit of work on it and it definatly shows. The speedo is abit dead so had to use the sat nav to gauge the speed, but lets say 110 leps was pathetically easy. Jus a right pain trying to use the HKS twin plate clutch! Stiff as you like and the bite point about 2cm off the floor!