The mkiv Supra Owners Club

changing the whole look ?

brettjones

:confused: hi all thinking of changing my stock bumper for a do-luck

only would i lose any ground clearance ?

if you had 3k-4k which body kit would you go for i just cant decide and what colour

Yes, you will lose some ground clearance. As I've mentioned many times before, the problem with the do-luck is not the clearnace, it's that it sticks out so far at the lowest point - it means camber changes (such as pulling off small side streets/driveways) can really catch it out.

3k-4k? Thats a heck of a lot on a body kit, way more than you'd need unless you're thinking about a wide arch kit. My ideal would be:

Do luck front

Oem skirts

Trial rear

TRD Bonnet

TRD front wing cutouts

Stock spoiler (or maybe a low level one)

If you are worried about ground clearance then i dont think you can beat the Stillen front (i am biased though ;) ). Its a gorgeous bumper, has retained a lot of the stock shape and style, has excellent clearance and made out of a propper material, not fibreglass.

Other than the choice of bumper, i agree with Homer :D

i wouldnt go with any. some nice wheels and a nice looking stance and the supra is gorgeous. i would say that though. maybe im spending too much time on supraforum.com aswell:d

I agree with this + a nice exhaust to give it that Jap Tuner look

as jazz said, full ridox kit is the biz.

not genuine though, as ure pay that for the full kit.

contact paul whiffin, around 1-1.2k for front, sides and spats i think

come to thinking about it now although its too late i would of wanted the full ridox kit as iv seen nics(hulk hogans) supra and that looks ace with the ts bonnet, probably has more ground clearance aswell compared to do luck:)

sorry i must of hit the wrong button was a bit pissed last night

( thanks for all your input guys )

my wife thinks i should stay stock . but what colour i am silver now only i have never liked silver, daytoner blue ????????

yes ground clearance is a big deal for me if i go any lower i will need a new drive and thats more ££££. which i would rather spend on the supra( new seats )