The mkiv Supra Owners Club

right off!!!

Guest Kazimodo

Guest Kazimodo

insurance company wanted to diss the car saying it would cost

£2000-£3000 to repair car after reverse donnuting it into fence!¬!

got some good news,after getting another external quote they are now prepared to go ahead with the claim and say the car is salviagble.yeeh,to be mended 18th june,only problem is that the curtosy car is a fiesta!!!!

looks like ime gonna have to take the landy or one of the bikes.

fiesta!!!!

lol

kazxx:rolleyes:

Guest Kazimodo

on my way home from work tuther day i stopped to let three teenagers cross the road.guy with them said,not reverse donnuting today then!!!!so ashamed.insurance company wasnt too impressed,neither was i as i was only going about 15 miles an hour,had i been putting my foot down and had real crash i had off felt better.still they have agreed to fix it so i will be prepared to be hammered for my insurance next year.fiesta!!!!!dont think so.kazx

Ok.....after some internet searches for dyslexic translators and txt spk sites I have come up with the following:

right off!!! insurance company wanted to diss the car saying it would cost

£2000-£3000 to repair car after reverse donnuting it into fence!¬!

got some good news,after getting another external quote they are now prepared to go ahead with the claim and say the car is salviagble.yeeh,to be mended 18th june,only problem is that the curtosy car is a fiesta!!!!

looks like ime gonna have to take the landy or one of the bikes.

fiesta!!!!

lol

kazxx

Becomes....

Write off!!!

The insurance company wanted to be angry at the car saying it would cost £2000-£3000 to repair the car after reverse "doughnut-ing" it into a fence!

I got some good news after getting another external quote and they are now prepared to go ahead with the claim and say the car is fixable. It is to be repaired on the 18th June. The only problem is that the courtesy car is a fiesta!

It looks like I'm going to have to take the landy or one of the bikes.

fiesta!!!!

lol

kazxx

HTH

Guest Kazimodo

Well I blame th Bosnians who had just washed my car and didn't use HOT water on the tyres causing the loss in traction. Can I Sue, or will the owner of the (demolished) fence just find out?

Kaz xxx