The mkiv Supra Owners Club

the jump from n/a to TT

Andrew_sup

this is for all you turbo heads out there, ive got a n/a and bit fed up of paying for super car petrol and getting skoda performance (not as bad as skoda im very bitter cause i could not beat a clio 192) so im going to get a TT now i seen a few on auto trader and i saw this one look mint at 4500!!!!

heres the run down.. on the spec any one know the car

2 Doors, Automatic, 49,000 miles, 1 Owner. ABS, Adjustable seats, Adjustable steering column/wheel, Air conditioning, CD, Child locks, Colour coding - Body, Driver airbag, Electric mirrors, Electric windows, Foglights, Electrically adjustable seats, Remote locking, Spoiler, Sports seats. 18 inch chrome split rims big bore exhaust with turbo timer and induction kit comes with 12 month m.o.t. and 6 month tax 320 BHP £4,495

media.jpg

hassle! why spend a fortune on a slow car when i can buy a fast one and tune that, plus i need the car to go to work so plan is couple of months saving get a G under my belt and buy a TT then save for a run around so i dont have to run the tt all the time

hassle! why spend a fortune on a slow car when i can buy a fast one and tune that, plus i need the car to go to work so plan is couple of months saving get a G under my belt and buy a TT then save for a run around so i dont have to run the tt all the time

I would suggest doing a lot of reading....search on NA-T and BPU and have a good research

well i did look at importing a turbo (or was it boost) logic kit from usa worked out just shy of a 1500 probably could fit it my self with the help of my mate but! it would have to go off the road! plus my car is red and no na-t conversion will change that ive always had black cars and quite like silver.

personally i'd make sure any TT i'd get has a LSD......non leathered (ie non GZ) auto TT's usually don't..........

Just gotta check if the chassis no. ends in A or B I think. A = no LSD, B = LSD...Makes life easy..:)

Guest Geneb
this is for all you turbo heads out there, ive got a n/a and bit fed up of paying for super car petrol and getting skoda performance (not as bad as skoda im very bitter cause i could not beat a clio 192) so im going to get a TT now i seen a few on auto trader and i saw this one look mint at 4500!!!!

heres the run down.. on the spec any one know the car

2 Doors, Automatic, 49,000 miles, 1 Owner. ABS, Adjustable seats, Adjustable steering column/wheel, Air conditioning, CD, Child locks, Colour coding - Body, Driver airbag, Electric mirrors, Electric windows, Foglights, Electrically adjustable seats, Remote locking, Spoiler, Sports seats. 18 inch chrome split rims big bore exhaust with turbo timer and induction kit comes with 12 month m.o.t. and 6 month tax 320 BHP £4,495

those alloys are brock alloys like the ones i sold they are an awefull offset, drive it hard in bends and listen for noise,

Damn just remembered bud thats not his house they were trading as another name in high wycombe ,its a bunch of asian guys he took me out in a scooby nearly fookin killed us.

a guy i know bought a scooby of him and had to have the engine replaced after 3 months .

STAY WELL AWAY BUD that car was being sold a few weeks back under there old name damn i just cant remember what it was

I have a GZ and it has a LSD :) (at least thats what it says on the vin plate) I love the leather interior over the cloth but being a GZ it an auto. I dont mind the auto to be honest but I dont think the auto box can handle singles very well :( Are there any manual GZ's or where they all auto's?

All autos AFAIK but a few people have done manual conversions.