The mkiv Supra Owners Club

wanna buy left hand side supra

Guest spawner

Guest spawner

hello mates , i am in UK now , i wanna buy a supra , can you help me , where should i search for a left hand side drive supra ? thanks :cool: :)

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

hello mates , i am in UK now , i wanna buy a supra , can you help me , where should i search for a left hand side drive supra ? thanks :cool: :)

For a LHD I think the US may be your best option, have u researched how much it is to convert RHD to LHD? :)

Guest spawner

no i dont know how much it can be, so that is the point why i am asking you , if you dont have any experience with it , because i really want to buy the car , but i see i will be hard to find one

Just to be clear, I am assuming you're not from the UK originally and you want to drive a Supra here?

Do you mean steering wheel on the left hand side of the car, or a car you drive on the left hand side of the road?

Here we drive on the left, with a RHD (right hand drive) car :D

Guest spawner

but i am staying in UK i live in london, but if i wanna drive home, it is better to have a left side steering wheel car , you know what i mean?