The mkiv Supra Owners Club

New Supra owner from Nashville, Tennessee

Guest MikeNSX

Guest MikeNSX

I just bought a 79k mile white '95 SE from the original owner about 3 weeks ago to add to my small collection. I've been looking for a Supra for almost 5 years that was nice enough to qualify as a "keeper" and I finally found it, luckily enough here in Nashville. I plan on keeping the car and giving it to my 18 year old son in 4 years when he graduates from college, as the '93-

98 Supra is his all time favorite car.

Here's a few pictures of my car, along with a picture of my 32k mile '91 NSX that I bought from the original owner back in '96. I also have a '69 Chevelle, a '70 Chevelle, and a '72 GTO Convertible clone.

I wish my dad gave me a supra when I was 18. One of my mates was given a Vauxhall Viva and we were all so jealous. Times change eh.

Make sure he knows how to drive, I mean properly drive, seriously, an 18 yo let loose in a supra can be dangerous for everyone!

Guest MikeNSX

Here's a few pictures of the '69 Chevelle...It's a 28,000 mile car that's got all its original body panels and absolutely no rust ever...

Guest MikeNSX

And finally, a few picures of my '72 Lemans Sport Convertible I cloned into a GTO. I spent 2 years and $27,000 restoring this car. It's a 102,000 original mile car that's got a ton of options, including power steering, power disc brakes, power top, power windows, power door locks, AM/FM. 8 track player, power driver's seat, power trunk release, Rallye wheels, Rallye gauges, and the GTO Endura front end option (the best money one could spend back in '72 - it only cost $41 to get the GTO hood, fenders and endura bumper).

No idiot mate, where did you get that idea from? I'm just someone who doesn't suck up to some bloke just cos he has some shiny cars. The internet is bursting at the seams with pics of nice cars and I don't see why our supra forum should be polluted with more of them.

No idiot mate, where did you get that idea from? I'm just someone who doesn't suck up to some bloke just cos he has some shiny cars. The internet is bursting at the seams with pics of nice cars and I don't see why our supra forum should be polluted with more of them.

Telling someone they have a lovely looking car doesnt mean you are sucking up to them does it? Surely as a Supra owner you should appreciate a like minded enthusiast that they have a nice motor. This guy has a few nice motors and a Supra so its got to be relevant on here.

You felt the need to call other members on here kiss arses when you really didnt need to at all. thats where I got the idiot impression from.

Gaz