The mkiv Supra Owners Club

UK chassis number needed

neilg

Im not doing anything dodgy here its just my local Toyota dealers are (insert bad language) ;)

I need some bits for a UK car and they will not even entertain looking without a chassis number. Im fed up to hell with them and im desperate for some bits.

Give them my Jap chassis number and they find all the wrong parts.

If anyone can help me I just need a chassis number off a UK car to give to toyota

PM me if you can help

Im sure having the chassis number alone wouldn't help as some Toyota guys are a real pain and they will say that doesnt match your number plate or address etc :blink: why not just give Steve manley a call and he will sort anything out.

Yes its Benfield and they sure are muppets

I need the part number for the fitting kit for some uk rear brakes if anyone has that I can give it a try.

I have never known anything like this all I want is to buy some bits off them :angry:

Yes its Benfield and they sure are muppets

I need the part number for the fitting kit for some uk rear brakes if anyone has that I can give it a try.

I have never known anything like this all I want is to buy some bits off them :angry:

Part number posted on your other thread, the kit includes parts for both rear calipers.