The mkiv Supra Owners Club

New Pod fitted

ben1985

Just had this pod fitted by Paul at Whifbitz. It is carbon fibre and he is producing them himself now!

Also, got these Blitz mirror guages off him that look really good, especially when they light up!

What do you think?

Nice. ive paid for the same pod and 3 of the MD Carbon gauges from Paul as well - ive got the gauges, but hes holding the Pod until my APR wing comes in.... Looking at the pod though, it seems not sit flush - is that a trick of the light, or is it not a very good fit?

The fit on these should be fine, I know Paul's had many a discussion with companies over the fit of his products and only uses the best.

It could be a dash problem, as part of mine near the screen vents has a slightly different shape to it.

I'm pretty sure that it is my dash that has warped, because when you see it up close the fit is perfect everywhere else, just a bit at the top where the dash isn't straight.

If you have a decent dash it should look perfect!!

Not sure what I can do about mine, but will figure something out.