The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Compliment

ellis

Stopped at the Shell garage last night for the lady's daily fill of 'impending bankruptcy' and an oldish chap walks over to me, tells me how gorgeous the car is, can't believe its 13 years old, looks as fresh as anything else on the road etc etc! He's off to a classic car meet in Lincoln and, as my car's the age it is, do I want to come along!!!

I ask him what he's got and he points over to an absolutely stunning, totally restored '67 Mustang convertible! God it was gorgeous! Total bare metal respray, the whole works!

Followed him down the hill and listened to a good old V8 burbling happily - it's what motoring's all about really!

haha nice one got that last night on my way home stopped at some lights in town and there were some teenagers going "wow check that car out thats awesome!!!!" however I was waring a big manly pink tie so got some amusing coments like "bet he drives like a poof" so I left 2 nice long black tyre marks down the road a lot of smoke. Bloody kids dont know that real men wear pink!