The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Supra And The Younger driver

Guest Blata

Guest Blata

Well just come back from a short blast around the cotswolds and have the biggest smile on my face , however have some comments. I am in an older driver not ancient but of more mature years and have had the supra for 2 months, now I realise why you young lads have them. A Blast etc etc will tell all my crusty mates to buy one Lol.

Also for the first time in years the local bobbys have pulled me over the joys.

Only N/a at present but need more will be looking for a single soon.

Nice to see so many people love this vehicle.

Now how do I get those flashy under car lights, :D :search: :eyebrows: :cool: :Pling: :taped:

A Blast etc etc will tell all my crusty mates to buy one Lol.

Now how do I get those flashy under car lights, :D :search: :eyebrows: :cool: :Pling: :taped:

I suppose you think thats funny :p

from a crusty mate :(

There are actually quite a high number of "older" folks who are regulars on this forum, it's just they tend not to post too much (or at all!).

Nothing beats a drive in the 'proper' countryside though! I love visiting my folks in Gloucestershire, if only to go out for pointless drives round the Cotswolds :D

Guest Geneb
Well just come back from a short blast around the cotswolds and have the biggest smile on my face , however have some comments. I am in an older driver not ancient but of more mature years and have had the supra for 2 months, now I realise why you young lads have them. A Blast etc etc will tell all my crusty mates to buy one Lol.

you enjoying the car bud im going back to N/A:p

WISH I'D KEPT THAT BUMPER THOUGH

ive had my car longer than you. am half your age (sorry) ;) and havent been stopped once. hehe

glad your enjoying it. i baught mine of a retired chap :)

Yeah, same here! Six months and 6,000 miles later and the only interest from the police I've had was from a marked 5 series estate who overtook me veeeerrrrrrrry slowly. The guy in the passenger seat looked at the car and suddenly had the largest smile on his face. See, we're not all boy-racers :p

My mate had his Octavia VRs for a week before he got pulled tho :D