The mkiv Supra Owners Club

What happens at JAE?

JamesC

Well... last year me and Ed walked around drinking beer, drooling over cars and scantily clad women draped over cars, took in some drift racing (narrowly avoiding being there when one came off the track)... drank some more... tried to think if there was anyone at JAE that we might have pissed off...

Erm... then I kept drinking and chatting, then storm happened, tent emergency and erm... well some more drinking and chatting...

On Sunday I took lots of pictures of cars, missed the convoy and we nearly won the tug of war.... :)

Basically it's a good get together.. meet all the people you chat to on here and see lots of sexy cars.

We all sit around, drink heavily, eat burgers, talk crap and set fire to things. Think that about covers it... ;)

And if i'm a lightweight, will there be some shandy on tap? :rolleyes:

Your be ok mate

Thanks mate (i guess you meant you'll :p )

We all sit around, drink heavily, eat burgers, talk crap and set fire to things. Think that about covers it... ;)

I hope cars aren't covered by the amateur pyrotechnics?! :p

I need to read up on JAE and see if I can make it....Burgers beers and bikinis sounds fun to me, so it's being sold well so far :D

I hope cars aren't covered by the amateur pyrotechnics?! :p

I need to read up on JAE and see if I can make it....Burgers beers and bikinis sounds fun to me, so it's being sold well so far :D

Here is the vid from a couple of years ago with the "fire in the hole" incident... ;) p.s. Sorry for inflicting Ray's chest on you all again :D.

Yeah and look what happened to your car ;)

*note to self* make sure I close all my windows before the heavens open.

Mike

Was hoping everyone had forgotten about that!! In my defense i was trying to stop my tent from blowing away! :D