The mkiv Supra Owners Club

How are the aerotops?

Millsy

That's a good idea. I'll have to take a few 'action' shots, but here's one I took earlier.

Oh and by the way, yes its fantastic with the roof off. The sound, the breeze, and all the power you could wish for. The car gets so many looks from people. Love it! :)

SupraGZAero44.jpg

I never liked the look of them. It was almost as if they were an afterthought in as much as they are neither a full open top nor a hard top.

When are you off to Kos exactly? :p

With the roof on, you wouldn't know, but it is a whole different feeling when its off. Each their own I suppose. :)

When are you off to Kos exactly? :p

With the roof on, you wouldn't know, but it is a whole different feeling when its off. Each their own I suppose. :)

June 2nd :tongue: :D

Don't get me wrong, I love the feeling of an open top but it is the looks on the Aero Supra that dont quite do it for me :(

A perfect choice for the Kos climate I'd thought, even though it only takes about 15mins to drive end to end! Very pretty island though.

When I went there, we hired an open top Cinquecento, and thats about as ridiculous and dangerous as convertibles get, but fun all the same.

Bet you can't wait!

A perfect choice for the Kos climate I'd thought. Even though it only takes about 15mins to drive end to end! Very pretty island though.

When I went there, we hired an open top Cinquecento, and thats about as ridiculous and dangerous as convertibles get, but fun all the same.

Bet you can't wait!

The favoured mode of transport these days is a quad thingythat looks very similar to a beach buggy / mini moke with a roll bar fitted :D

Ah, cannot wait is a bit an understatement!

Fantastic pictures, and from the Cote D'Azure I see. I'll have to get some shots like that from around where I live, cos the South Downs and cliffs near Eastbourne are spectacular!

Edit: Suitable for the calendar really, unless they've already been used before!

Fantastic pictures, and from the Cote D'Azure I see. I'll have to get some shots like that from around where I live, cos the South Downs and cliffs near Eastbourne are spectacular!

Edit: Suitable for the calendar really, unless they've already been used before!

I used one in the Alps a couple of years ago for the calendar (On the way to Monte Carlo) - people are probably getting fed up of seeing them by now!

Is that your car on the club promotion business card? I think it is. I have one in my wallet as we speak! I never tire of seeing a decent Supra with a spectacular view in the background! Shame there weren't any pretty girlies in the photos too, but ah never mind ;)

I am missing mine. Stuck in London on a training course with a company car - Vauxhall Astra is making me miserable, especially when I look out and see this awesome weather.

Doesn't help when I ring up the other half to hear that he has been out in the supra whilst I have been away. To make matters worse by the time I get back to Lincoln at the weekend the weather is suppose to be going down hill. Yep it's fair to say that I am not a happy bunny :(

Anyway to answer the original question owning an aerotop is brill when the weather is fine. Wind in your hair, sexy looking car and awesome engine sound what more could you ask for - apart from a nice long tunnel to take it through ;)

Yesterday was the first day I've had my roof off this year due to circumstances that I'm not gonna discuss here :)

Tis a fantastic feeling driving around with the top off - just wish the weather would hold up :cool:

That's a good idea. I'll have to take a few 'action' shots, but here's one I took earlier.

Oh and by the way, yes its fantastic with the roof off. The sound, the breeze, and all the power you could wish for. The car gets so many looks from people. Love it! :)

Loving those wheels dude :cool:

Pretty jealous of you open top guys with the great weather we're having at the moment. Especially as my aircon is still MIA :(

Only a bit flimsy with the roof off, but you can get a strengthening bar thingy from MVP that supposedly cures that problem. I may be getting one soon.

Anyway, with the roof off who wants to go ridiculously fast? It only messes your hair up! Saying that, I have been at 140 leptons with it off. Quite an experience!

I should've taken a pic or two last evening, as the sea was like a mill pond, and the cliffs looked fabulous in the sunset. Unfortunately, I was taking Lexi for a walk, so it would've been too dark by the time I got back. Nevermind I'll do it soon.

Crap weather for weekend I've heard, so roof on and done up tight!