The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Southend BBQ

DamanC

Sunday 17th of June brings forth another Southend Barbie :eyebrows:

Same place, south beach park (corerect me if im wrong!) at 2pm. Bring your own fizzy pop and burgers, or even we could try to be organised and plan on who can take what?

Any of you local guys have the postcode?

please add name here http://www.mkivsupra.net/vbb/calendar.php?do=getinfo&e=501&day=2007-6-16 if attending

• 2 weeks later...
A disposable Barbie and some burgers :D

Im going to pop to the tesco on the a127 before to stock up at 1.30 if anyone wants to meet there. Any of you locals have a poscode or anything to pin point the meeting place?

sounds good. will meet you at 1:30 cos me and Holly will need to stock up aswell.

Guest supraman1968

Great, i know where east beach is so il see you all there, first trip in car and BBQ, can it get any better, see you all there. david