The mkiv Supra Owners Club

She does look beautiful

Sheefa

Took some pics yesterday and thought I'd post them up with a few others. Obviously she's for sale, but I was very surprised after a good wash, clay bar, polish and wax at how clean she came up for 13 year old original paintwork (except the bonnet which was resprayed in August:) )

Had one offer who is coming to view Monday evening. I've provisionally accepted it too so this really could (and sadly hope:innocent: ) this is it. :(

Greg

SUPRA CLEAN EXT 1.jpg

SUPRA CLEAN EXT 2.jpg

SUPRA CLEAN EXT 3.jpg

SUPRA CLEAN EXT 4.jpg

SUPRA CLEAN REAR 1.jpg

SUPRA CLEAN SIDE 1.jpg

SUPRA CLEAN SIDE 2.jpg

SUPRA CLEAN INT 1.jpg

SUPRA CLEAN ENGINE 1.jpg

car looks mint mate - well done on a great job there.

Quick Question if i may, i recently fitted a facia kit (carbon fibre) but mine did not have the top binnacle piece i see yours has, is this someting i need to get extra and where from?

cheers

rick

Looks lovely Greg. Seeing pics like that and also looking at photos of mine when i've spent a good few hours on it, makes me wonder what the hell i'm going to do with mine. Drove it to work this morning, had one guy in an Audi A3 persistently try and keep beside me on the M4, little did i know it was only so he could give me a thumbs up about the car, had one girl and another guy sat next to me queuing at a roundabout say how lovely the wheels were and a customer turned up at work who i let in the building and said so who owns the gleaming supra sat outside.

Really tough choice i'm finding myself in as i'm sure you are to...

Best of luck with the sale matey,

LOL, thanks all and you made the request Pete. :)

Yep, it's going to be damn hard in handing over the keys, but my supra ownership has been dowsed with a fair few problems so I suppose it's not as painful.

Drove to work today at school time. The looks you get are unbelieveable from the school kids, they love it, especially when flooring it in 2nd Manu Mode and then letting off for the over-run - what a sound!

Cheers,

Greg