The mkiv Supra Owners Club

A very sad day

Guest Phillw454

Guest Phillw454

Well after alot of thinking i have come to a hard decision that i need to get rid of my supra:(

Its simply not practical for what i need and its just costing me a bomb. It really is hard as i love my supra, the sound, the look, the power, im really going to miss it. But its not all bad, im selling it as its the start of me saving up for my TT.

My aim is to have one by christmas without taking a huge loan out hopefully.

But im staying jap, untill i get the TT i get to drive around in this

Its no supra but im hoping its no slouch and getting a good deal on it. Dont really like the look of it yet, but with 300bhp and not alot more 1000kg not many people should see it:)

Hope im still welcome at the meets? Lol or will i have to park away from you all?:tongue:

Reliability and a Nissan Pulsar don't go together mate!!!! ;)

Still, good choice whilst you get back on the Supra ladder. I'm selling up too but will 'maybe' in new ownership at the latter stage of next year depending on how much of my current loan I pay off!

Good luck and stick around bud. I'm sure you'll be welcome at all the meets!

Greg

Guest Phillw454

Really? Dammit i heard they were quite reliable:( If it blows up too many times il just get a micra:d

I figurd if supe prices keep droping i can get myself a great xmas present cheap:)

Guest Phillw454

Yes petrol itl use more but im hopefully getting a work van soon so wont need to drive it, Just where is park is abit tight and other motorists dont seem to like it so everyday i get a new dent and get fed of repairing them, and also cant ever fit anything in the boot.

With this i can get in the garage and get all my tools that id need in the back. Plus now il be able to stick people in the back and they all usually end up paying for the endless lifts they seem to need. Usually work colleagues too:rolleyes:

Guest Phillw454
My mates got a 300bhp pulsar and she goes like f**K mate alot of fun:d

PHEW! Thats a big worry off my mind, didnt want some toy car looking thing that just makes alot of noise and goes nowhere.................like my NA as people from my meets will confirm:D

Yep, sorry Phil but two guys local to me both had one and it's still sorn a year down the line, one with a blown engine, and the other something to do with the passenger side bottom plate falling out!!! Not good!

Still, it'll keep you going for a bit until you straighten things out and get back into Supra ownership. :)

Guest Phillw454

Ah:(

Thats no good then, itl do for a while, as soon as i get a problem il sell it, or figure out how to fit a TT lump in it:d

Guest Phillw454
I've got a fiesta for sale, you can have it for £50!

1.3, big dent in the back. Sounds louder than a diesel truck and only had to fill up once in the last 2 months. Nicknamed the LoveBug part II!

I might just take you up on that;)

Hi Phil. Shame you're selling up mate. I was looking at Pulsars before I bought the Integrale.

However, I know a guy who works in a garage in Bath and he said he spent more time fixing it in the garage rather than driving it - and that was with the full use of a garage!!

If kept stock I think they're OK, but it's when they're pushed they start to become rather expensive.

J