The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Junes SEM 2nd June @ the Fairmile in Cobham, Surrey from 1pm

KatieC

Not sure baby is going to be induced on the 1st June if he doesn't arrive earlier so would be a bit tired..... I will have to see how I feel. Also I think my Mum and Dad are coming down for the birth but not sure on the date.

Normally I wouldn't miss it for the world....... I will let you know nearer the time, Chris was still talking about coming but I am not sure if he was just thinking out loud or if that is a definate thing.

X:D

:D Yes the pub is aware of the change in dates..... We agreed it with Crispin the Manager and Claire.

Chris says if the baby is here before then we will come, but not in the supra as the car seat doesn't fit. So it will be in my Almera.

No promises tho as he hasn't shown any signs that he is ready for the outside world yet.... Think a lot of hot spicy food is in order to try and get him to come earlier. :D heheee

Best wishes for the birth and I agree with Supragal, of course you will not be there the day after the birth!

This one I will make come hell or high water, you guys will be the first to see the refurbished wheels & new BPU :)

Just for clarification, we are back at Cobham, not the new one from last month?

i will come, never been to this meet before even though i live about 10 miles away..lol so look out for me, so what time do ppl arrive ???? do you meet in the pub or stay outside

depends... sometimes we hang about outside then head in. If no-one is around the cars then ask at the bar and they will usually be able to point you in the right direction. Just barge in and announce yourself, we're a friendly bunch :D

i will come, never been to this meet before even though i live about 10 miles away..lol so look out for me, so what time do ppl arrive ???? do you meet in the pub or stay outside

Arrive about 1.00PM and it depends on the weather, the last few times we have had a "little drive" which Mr T has organised and finished up somewhere else for tea !!

This time we may just all stand there for a couple of hours and drool over Rosie Rosie's car...:)

Best wishes for the birth and I agree with Supragal, of course you will not be there the day after the birth!

This one I will make come hell or high water, you guys will be the first to see the refurbished wheels & new BPU :)

Just for clarification, we are back at Cobham, not the new one from last month?

Yes Cobham is on and not another Pub, it was a one off last month.

Thanks for the thoughts I will see you all soon....

:D

Got a couple of things to do in the morning...

Hope to be there though...

Katie if jnr' makes his mind up to introduce himself to the world all the best to all 3 of you and hope to see you soon!

Thanks hun your a star!!!! I am hoping that he won't be too much longer..... I am getting a bit stir crazy at home just waiting for the day to arrive!!!!!:D

cant make this now...

am writing this from hhospital bed. got rushed in on friday and am still here.. waiting for an op! hope to be at next one.. will be in touch when on a better computer, not this hospital stuff..

rgds

ian

cant make this now...

am writing this from hhospital bed. got rushed in on friday and am still here.. waiting for an op! hope to be at next one.. will be in touch when on a better computer, not this hospital stuff..

rgds

ian

OMG get well soon mate, hope you are ok :(