The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Does this supe belong to anyone on here?

supraman382

TBH, it is not my cup of tea and I dont think anyone on here owns it. If it goes for the ful asking price then it is hugely overpriced.

Let's put it this way. I know of an immaculate stock GZ aero Twin Turbo that is up for £8000 and i know which opne I would prefer. ;)

certainly not my cup of tea but the bodykit sums him up to a tee! He is getting rid of his WRC styled Focus so its quite tame for him!

He is only 21 with 2 years no claims (1 previous claim before this) and points so he wont be getting a TT.

I have told him its way overpriced but he has plenty to spend and he has his heart set on a N/A Aerotop.

Anyone in the Kent area seen it around?

Guest mk47

Thats ugly. your mate could buy a nice stock aerotop for around 5k or less and spend the rest to add tasteful modifications to it.

Aesthetics aside, has anyone in the area seen it running or know of it? I can't defend his taste but he has seen it and likes it, I would have guessed the stickers would come off!

He has no intention of paying £8k as it is clearly not worth it but I said I'd check to see if anyone on the site knew of it?

I'm 21 and own a TT 6Spd, have done for 2years, its not much more to insure a TT as it is an NA, I'm sure the NA is a group 19 or 20

I once heard that your cheaper to insure a UK TT than a NA due to the NA being an import (Value dependant)