The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Lotus Cars test track day 13/09/2003

Digsy

Calling IanC, Calling IanC - there is no timing gear there! You are safe to go there....and after all it is only 10miles down the road...

You too Brian Duff its too close to not sign up for! I'll race u in Kate's 206 1.1! :D

We don't allow cameras on site at any time, except by special arrangement with Security. Even camera-phones are a no-no. Probably nothing exciting on display, but its a blanket policy.

Think of it as Norfolk's Area 51. :cool:

Argh, I was just filling in the form and I had a reality check. Do I want to pay out money to murder my car? Not really :( Tyres, brakes, blowing the engine up, some div driving into the back of me, all that sounds like no fun to me.

Nope, I'm just going to have to build a locost to track and race, I don't want to wreck the Supra.

-Ian

Plus we can see whether Angie can whup you round corners, too... [/b]

I see, just one mention of IanC having to race against Angie again and he's off!

You big girls' blouse!!!:baa: :baa: :baa:

I'll join you for a drink Darren. Angie will have to race round the test track on her own!

Babycham for you then Ian?

I believe Ian is paintballing that day now (the excuses he comes up with, honestly). I'm planning to get very drunk one night around then - possibly the preceding Friday night - so I'm trying to keep Saturday free at the moment. I'll try to be less girly and undecided nearer to the date. Would be cool to see you and Angie again, one way or another, and Mr. Holdroyd if he's about.