The mkiv Supra Owners Club

And she thought the Supra was impractical . . .

Bob

Haha Superb Bob!

I managed to fit two very large mirror edged picture frames in mine(no pics though :( )

Had a bet with the guy from the store that I'd get them in. We walked out to the car and he said so which ones your car. The green one I said. He walked over to a big 4 x 4. I said no the fast green one. No bloody way are you gettin those in there mate I've packed plenty cars and that'll never fit!

I won the bet and took home £10 and had a very big smile on my face the rest of the night :)

They are practical you've just got to know how to pack them correctly.

very well done, I struggled to get my set of 4 new tyres in there to go to the garage, I could only get 1 in the boot area as they are so wide, so I had to put two on the back seat and one on the passenger seat. Still not bad though :)

van, who needs a van :D

Goodf work Bob. Now you've got to fit and lay the damn stuff - or is that her job now :)

That's her job now mate - I'm flying to Cyprus for 6 weeks tomorrow :D She's gonna lay it while I'm away - I did tell her it's supposed to be shiny side up, but she slapped me!

Good Job!!

When I go to the beach I get;

Windsurf board (not a small surfboard but a 2.4m windsurfer)

mast,

3 sails

boom

2x kitesurfing board

3 kites, wetsuit and all the rest

INSIDE!!

not much room for anything else mind!

Good Job!!

When I go to the beach I get;

Windsurf board (not a small surfboard but a 2.4m windsurfer)

mast,

3 sails

boom

2x kitesurfing board

3 kites, wetsuit and all the rest

INSIDE!!

not much room for anything else mind!

One of the first things my housemate did when I picked up my Supe was slide the passenger seat forward, lean it back, open the boot and smiled. Then he said "yeah, it'll fit". He was measuring it up for taking windsurf kit :D

When we've gone to the south of France, we've taken 2 weeks worth of clothes(with large coats - October in the Alps gets cool), our own pillows, hiking boots, tool box, polishing/cleaning kit, 2 camera bags/tripod, various bits & pieces of food/drink etc. and we still manage to leave the boot pretty much empty to put the roof in when we take it off!

:D