The mkiv Supra Owners Club

South West Festival of Motoring

Daston

Hey guys

Anyone from ye olde zomerzet and surrounding areas up for this? Last year was a good day out and I was THE supra owners club for the day (being the only one there). Plus 50% of all the takings go to cancer research. If there is enough interest I should be able to get a mkiv.net section just for us.

http://www.swfestivalofmotoring.co.uk/

please add names to calender if attending here http://www.mkivsupra.net/vbb/calendar.php?do=getinfo&e=498&day=2007-7-15

Guest Phillw454
Mods please delete this post

Mods delete that post:)

I should be able to come along, but theres a hitch:( see supra section

• 1 month later...

Ok guys as the show is on next Sunday I thought I had better sort out some arrangements. I suggest we all meet at the blackbrook pavilion leisure centre (map below) at 8:00 and leave there at 8:20. They are putting individual cars together based on order of arrival so this way we can at least stick together (last year I was the only one).

So who is able to make it?

Directions to privilion.JPG