The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Trade Price On parts

Guest Andrew Gore EBC

Guest Andrew Gore EBC

:D :d Hi all,

Just a quick note to let you all know i work for a Toyota Centre and would like to see if i can get something going with regards to cheaper parts for you all . Im not too sure if i have gone the correct way about letting you all know or if i should have gone through a moderator:search: . Please if i have done something incorrectly email me and i will remove this then go through the correct channels.

Thanks

Andrew Gore

:D :d :p :D :d

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Andrew Gore EBC

Its never bad to have some competition. Plus it may be easier for people to collect from us and the same visa versa. Were all on the same team at the end of the day most are suppling the same parts. Suppose it could just be down to price now?? :search:

Sure, you will get takers.... However you wont be able to activly sell and promote sales as you have to become a trader to do that...

pm a mod, Im sure they will help you out... (Click here-->) mawby would be a good one to ask..

Welcome mate, surely a trader is someone who is making money on top of selling a product, if he is just getting us cheaper prices on toyota bits it should be ok? If Steve Manley was a member would he have to pay the traders fee?

Guest Andrew Gore EBC

Have sent an email to mawby . Thanks for the advice Jody . If i have to register then so be it, just hoping to get some feedback on how the forums are being looked after.

perhaps an example of a few prices....

If you can give us a price for UK spec glass headlamps and also the j-spec facelift headlamps.

It is true that you are all part of Toyota, but Im afraid many of us have found that Toyota still dont like imports and will happily turn customers away. They also used to refuse to recognise our club as an official club as we allowed imports. We would like to have more of an official relationship with Toyota but they dont seem interested which is a shame.

JB

Guest Andrew Gore EBC

Looks like all of the prices come in at about the same regardless of jap or uk spec. Would like chassis numbers to verify that there 100% as there are a few choices. Looking @ £191.46 +vat nrrp. Would be able to do them for £198.50 inc to you guys on here. Collection only. We can deliver to a degree N London, Herts, Beds etc . Not too sure how much postage would be but would not charge anymore than we paid for that. Is that competitive or over the top ?

I guess the difference comes if there is active promotion rather than just "being there".

In my eyes the more people offering parts at a lower price the better but I can see existing traders who provide us with cheap Toyota parts (cheaper than Toyota do) being a bit miffed about the potential competition that isn't paying to be here.

Guest mk47
Looks like all of the prices come in at about the same regardless of jap or uk spec. Would like chassis numbers to verify that there 100% as there are a few choices. Looking @ £191.46 +vat nrrp. Would be able to do them for £198.50 inc to you guys on here. Collection only. We can deliver to a degree N London, Herts, Beds etc . Not too sure how much postage would be but would not charge anymore than we paid for that. Is that competitive or over the top ?

If you mean £198.50 for a pair of glass head lights thats a good price.

is that per light? The Jap, lights are Plastic and the UKs are Glass, there should be a price difference mate....

Guest Andrew Gore EBC

Yeah Per head lamp and for the uk spec. They seem like a lot of money cost let alone nrrp. £380 if ordered in pairs? Both uk and j-spec ones are nearly the same money. According to the system there avaliable on 2 day shipment aswell both uk and j spec.

Guest Andrew Gore EBC

If anyone has a chassis number so i can check out the correct fitment ones for their model it may make it easier as there seem to be a lot of choices.

They can be bought from Steve for a lot less than that bud,,IIRC 299 for UK Spec (Pair)

Surely thats not a trade price? it sounds like full Retail

That price sounds like more than full retail - never mind trade! :(

If anyone has a chassis number so i can check out the correct fitment ones for their model it may make it easier as there seem to be a lot of choices.

Shouldn't be that many choices mate. Toyota only made one MKIV UK Supra and only one set of glass headlights

got my UK spec headlamps for £260 from Steve Manley, thats for the pair.

Not having a go here but it may be worth becoming familiar with the mkiv supra parts as thats where Steve Manley wins every time. He actually knows which part goes with which car.

The biggest complaint I see on here is that somebody goes in to a toyota dealer, tells them the bit they want and they cant find it on EPC. They then get asked for a chassis number, it turns out to be an import and the dealer goes all wobbly on them and cant find it on the EPC. The person then asks on here and the EPC guys find the part number straight away.

JB