The mkiv Supra Owners Club

views on fast and furious supra

liam1

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't know about anyone else but whenever i tell people i drive a Toyota Supra and they give me a blank expression, i always say 'Like the one in the Fast & the Furious film!'.. It usually works.

I think at the time the movie came out it looked awesome & I remember having a poster of it on my wall. Probably a tiny bit dated now but still looks good :)

Like the Bomex bodykit on it and the noise it makes, quite nippy too i believe. Don't like the ironing board on the back or the colour or the graphics or the interior one bit!!!!! Quite like Jordana Brewster in the passenger seat though :innocent: :sly:

If it wasn't for that film, I don't think I would have mine now!! It was whilst watching it a few years ago that I made my mind up to get one.

I wanted a Porsche 911 at the time!! :rolleyes:

Just like the film, i now have an NA............:D

H.

If it wasn't for that film, I don't think I would have mine now!! It was whilst watching it a few years ago that I made my mind up to get one.

I wanted a Porsche 911 at the time!! :rolleyes:

Just like the film, i now have an NA............:D

H.

have to agree... knew about them and liked them before, but then I saw the movie, and thought I want one of those...

I would have been driving an evo, gtr or 22b if not for the supra...

at least I mde the right choice and went tt :p

Yea loose the spoiler and graphics nice supra....

Don't get the part in the film, where the supra turns up on a flat bed, and Paul Walker says

"Check out whats under the bonnet..."

They look to and say... "No way a 2JZeee"

What were they expecting, the base 1.2 single overhead cam model...?:rolleyes:

However love the engine build scenes...!

Guest supraad

through out the film it was all so over the top,but when thay built and put the new engine back in the supra,you only see the engine for about 3seconds. how sad,and thats the best bit if the film.