The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Bluewater tomorrow?

SMiFFAD

Not sure if this is "officially" back on or not, but as i still regularly cruise about SXOC, they are going tomorrow (22nd) and they are normally in cahoots with the security/owners as they like to stay on the right side of the law :cool:

Anyone fancy it? be good to meet a few of you in zee area :p

hi, i will be there from 8 onwards, was there two weeks ago and was fairly good turn out so hope few more people from this sight goes! two of my mates with 300zx is going and my other car club are going with rx-7, rx-8, skyline, celica amongst other Jap cars!

Jim

there was no security last night and surprisinly no chavs just losts of jap cars, couple american muscle cars (dodge charger and firebird) which made a change! the 200sx club turned up in force took up a large percentage! so we are gonna have to beat them next time people!!!! the next on will be two weeks from now so that will be on the 5th June!!!

Jim