The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Company that will take a bumper?

miko_supra

the problem is the dimensions, not the weight. Everyone bangs on about bargain prices for like 50kg items but only allow say 1.5m in length, and then an extra 0.5m in heightxwidth.

I imagine the height and width of a bumper together come to more than 50 cm!

Guest mk47
the problem is the dimensions, not the weight. Everyone bangs on about bargain prices for like 50kg items but only allow say 1.5m in length, and then an extra 0.5m in heightxwidth.

I imagine the height and width of a bumper together come to more than 50 cm!

Exactly the same problem im having mate, except parcel2go/dhl will not pick up a bumper any more as its on their 'banned' list of items!

ive got a shop on ebay, i use payperdrop_uk, they carry any item for 5.99 next day delivery in uk, look on courier on ebay search , limit is 31kg, when putting in size i just put in any, had over 40 deliveries of them , they sub out to dhl, who will pick it up, reliable , cheap as chips, and use dhl,