The mkiv Supra Owners Club

newbi with a question

Guest callyuk

Guest callyuk

ok first off hi everyone im new here as im sure you guested and currently do not own a suprs although am considering getting one shortly. so heres the question i pose to you lot.

skyline v supra

ok dont know weather you can put the words skyline, supra and practicality all in the same sentence but just interesed to know which is the more practical as a everyday car in regards to boot space and interior room i know now that the supra is cheaper to insure for something that is just as quick but how do they compare sizr wise?

Skyline = Taxi

Supra = GT Tourer

Waits for the obvious barrage of abuse *grin*.

The supra is small inside, the 2 back seats aren't much good, although you can sit in them, and the boot space isn't much to write home about. Skyline has got slightly more space.

Guest callyuk

cheers for the response i am in the middle of deciding between the two but i have two kids so do need the room inside even though i much perfer the supra in regards to style and they are much cheaper than the skylines to buy and insure

Guest callyuk

unfortunatly cant afford to keep 2 cars on the road will be putting all my money in to get either one of these dont get me wrong i still havent ruled out the supra and will go view some as my kids are still young and dont really need the leg room just yet :D

If I had kids to worry about it'd be a skyline/evo/scooby.

As its just me and the bird it'd be the soop everytime :D

The boot is limited and rear legroom is non existant. Im 5'11'' and I cant sit in the back of mine if theres someone sitting in the front. The kiddies will probably be ok for a while but i'd recommend against it :(

Sounds like you have a problem. The Supra is a beautiful machine but has absolutely no room for anything else but a driver, a passenger and a small holdall...:rolleyes:

I would still get a Supe but also get a stupidly cheap run about too!! Unless the Skyline is an R34 then I wouldn't bother IMO..!!

H.