The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Jon's Single

tigerblu

Big thanks to gzaerojon for working his magic over my very sad looking facelift headlights - which now look perfect!

Cheers for meeting me halfway again mate! even though the chosen layby near Crawley was slightly smelly and from now on will be known as the `piss stop layby`, it was really cool to see your car this time and yes I am very jealous ;)

I took a couple of pics of Jon's Big Red Supra for all to see!!

JonsBigRedSupra03.jpg

JonsBigRedSupra02.jpg

JonsBigRedSupra01.jpg

JonsBigRedSupra04.jpg

Guest gzaerojon

Cheers Guys, and thanks for the pics Michael they look great :thumbs: it was good to meet up again, you'll have to come to a brighton meet sometime as it's only down the road ;) failing that maybe organise a piss stop layby meet :p

glad you like the lights :)

Guest gzaerojon
that is gorgeous, aero top single, yummy.

if it's been converted to manual then it'd be perfect

6 speed conversion next me thinks :sly: :D

Guest gzaerojon

i forgot to say, i had a great race on the way home with an R33 GTR :D

he came flying past me so i thought it would be rude not to. I came up behind him and he saw me and floored it, and so did I, i was right up has back side and had to back off a bit as he couldn't pull anymore lol, he pulled over then i gave it full beans past him :D

he flashed his hazards when he (eventually) past :)

Cheers Guys, and thanks for the pics Michael they look great :thumbs: it was good to meet up again, you'll have to come to a brighton meet sometime as it's only down the road ;) failing that maybe organise a piss stop layby meet :p

glad you like the lights :)

I'll definitely get down to Brighton at some point this summer and meet up again!

`Piss Stop Mini Meet` mmmmmmm well we could, but we would have to be sure of the wind direction before subjection any other members to the very distinctive aroma.

Jon could you send me a pic of the pipe you were talking about.

Guest gzaerojon
I'll definitely get down to Brighton at some point this summer and meet up again!

`Piss Stop Mini Meet` mmmmmmm well we could, but we would have to be sure of the wind direction before subjection any other members to the very distinctive aroma.

Jon could you send me a pic of the pipe you were talking about.

oh yeah, forgot about the pipe, pics in the link below (the pipe includes 2 blue sicone hoses now :)

http://www.mkivsupra.net/vbb/showpost.php?p=1380289&postcount=30