The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Here we go then - bye, bye Supra Ownership!

Sheefa

The day is finally here, in 10 days time hopefully my Supra will have a new owner :(

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=110129110418

Also listed her on Pistonheads. Got 31 watchers too so far which aint bad and some realy nice comments about her so far :) Only 4 legit enquiries though. :(

Depending on whether she sells etc, I may/may not be at CJ and Martins send off.

Cheers all.

Greg

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I love you guys!

Yes I will be attending the meets, in holiday over JAE sadly Havard bud (always wanted to give you a smack too mate ;) ), in another car and yes I will be getting another one someday. That was decided after I polished her today, took her for a run and got glowing looks from pretty much EVERY bystander :)

I'll always be on the forum (good or bad!?) in one shape or form. :)

Greg

Yes I will be attending the meets, in holiday over JAE sadly Havard bud (always wanted to give you a smack too mate ;) ),

Greg

Shame about JAE and you can give me a smack when your big enough!!:p I won't forget that pint either............;)

Good luck!

H.

Thanks again guys.

No CJ, it hasn't been great buddy but I certainly hope to meet and greet you before you depart - been a long time waiting. Same applies for you H and we'll get a beer in somewhere......soon! Thanks for the kind comments about the ad too Jaunchan. ;)

Bob - all I can say matey is thank you for all your help in the last few months, advice, coming round etc. Same also goes for Rich (Trick TT), Ric, UK-Rich, Pete, Burna etc etc. and all of the guys on the forum!

Despite my supra ownership not being a 'pleasure', it certainly has been an absolute pleasure to be part of this great forum and meet and talk with you all, even if only over the net for the majority! :)

Let's see how things go anyway!

Cheers,

Greg