The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Combined NW and Wales Pancakes - Previous Meets

garetheves

Pancake options  

14 members have voted

1. 1. Pancake options

• Meet at Ponderosa cafe mid morning and follow as similar run as last time.
    • Meet somewhere near the A55, shorter run then on to the pancake house.
    • Go straight to the pancake house and take it from there.
    • I dont like pancakes.

Having just got back from Wales i got chatting to Havard and Shytot about Bala Lake. For anyone not been there the scenery really is breathtaking and its not a million miles away (about an hour and half from mine in Standish). Talk got onto a trip out for a bite to eat, chat and general mooch around.

Figured seeing as we would be in Wales for it anyway id open it up to the Welsh Boys and make it a fairly large combined meet.

Ian has suggested a place called Ponderosa (hope thats right) which is a nice large cafe with great food and lots of parking. As well as that Paul (Havard) knows a very nice Pancake place.

Then we can go for a bit of drive around the Lake and surrounding areas taking in the scenery.

Event taking place 30th June

add names to calender here http://www.mkivsupra.net/vbb/calendar.php?do=getinfo&e=486&day=2007-6-30&c=1 if attending

• Replies 581
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

How does the 30th June (Saturday) sound then to everyone. Not clashing with Fathers Day and should give Paul's missus plenty of time drop the kid, recover and have a brew ready for all of us upon our return. :D

P.S. Paul that aa route doesnt actually show anything, its just a link to the main page of the aa site. :p

Sorry mate, i guess we're too quick for each other :D

NO!! I think that I was too quick for you!

I'd love to come to this but i'll be in America for the 30th June. :(

Love the new name "Big Ads" LOL....:D I am going to call you Bill Board form now on.......:p

should give Paul's missus plenty of time drop the kid,

Elegantly put Gaz!! :D

H.

You did mate but in the Wales section. I posted the idea in both forums so that it was easier to sign up for. :)

Yeh, I caught on just after posting. Cheers. I can be a little slow sometimes:p

Yes mate, count me in!!

I may have changed my name by then though.....:rolleyes:

H.

Must admit ive thought loads about changing my name as i never use the name Gareth for anything really. I even get my patients at work to call me Gaz. Trouble is there are so many Gaz's on here.