The mkiv Supra Owners Club

BPU to Single...Final Impressions;)

wkdtime

After finally getting use to the clutch and the way to drive the car, im totally loving every moment driving the Supe, the power is alot more linear and a hell of a lot more predictable.

But it doesn't just stop there, it truly has transformed the car....Once again thank you Michel:)

Conclusion.....If BPU was WOW then the Single is WTF OMG WOW:D

See the link for a taster.....and oh...the Turbo whistle:)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=roaVZwKrR8M

Ehh? who told you that? wastegate is the screaming noise you can hear;)

Wasn't refering to the screaming, the screaming you hear is beause of the by passed gas from the wategate going through the screamer pipe rather than back into the exhaust...

I think MK was refering to the pidgeon sound commonly knows as wastegate chatter but is actually turbo chatter which is caused by the fact that the BOV can't release all the excess air thus some makes it way back and hits the blades (Hence chopping sound)....only cure is to use 2 BOV's, but i like it as it is...hence myth;)

I think MK was refering to the pidgeon sound commonly knows as wastegate chatter but is actually turbo chatter which is caused by the fact that the BOV can't release all the excess air thus some makes it way back and hits the blades (Hence chopping sound)....only cure is to use 2 BOV's, but i like it as it is...hence myth;)

I would opt for two BOV's dude, although it sounds cool compression surge is never a good idea

Vids? :D

Terrible quality and view (I gaffer taped the camera to a washing power box and gaffer taped that to the back seat :D ).

Still on 0.9 bar and overfueling as it's not had a pro map yet, but gives the right idea ;)