The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Damz says hi

Damz

been here for a week or so altho i have said hi yet.

joined here as i am looking to get a n/a automatic fairly soon, as soon as i can find an insurance company willing to give me a decent quote which sadly has been pretty difficult

any1 got suggetions?

im 19 at the moment, 20 in a few months

i've tried adrian flux but they gave me a qoute of £2500, budget gave me a quote of £1700 but they wont cover an import car :(

Guest Supramang

hello mate, have you tried to put your details in on insuresupermarket.com, cos they gave me a quote of about 2k and im 18 under my mums policy on a twin turbo. try it mate

I'm with elephant.co.uk .... It was the cheapest company i could find seeing as though i've had a few crashes in the past :)

Muhahahahahahhaha!!!!

Erm, sorry but hope you never have to make a claim with that bunch of clowns. They simply have no clue, complete morons. Cost me an absolute fortune after they f**ked up my policy (£4k)

I'm with elephant.co.uk .... It was the cheapest company i could find seeing as though i've had a few crashes in the past :)

oops sorry about the txt speak, i tried elephant.co.uk and they wont insure me since im under 21 which kinda sucks.

i guess i could try it under my mums policy but since im moving out this year im not sure if it would work. Also supramang im guessing you are using a uk spec TT, not many of those for sale where i live (infact none at all) and only jap specs are for sale where i am which many insurance companies wont cover.

So far no insurance company will insure me on an import sz for less than 2.5k which is just rediculous

some will insure me on my 20th birthday for £1700 for a uk spec tt supra but those are too expensive for me

hi mate :welcome: give aplan a ring there quite good.when you get the lowest quote you can go back to adrian flux they will quite often beat it.as for finding the right car look on here,you may have to travel but it will be worth it.i'm cumming up to scotland on wednesday to pick up a glanza v.dont worrie about the distance.

under my mums policy but since im moving out this year im not sure if it would work. Also supramang im guessing you are using a uk spec TT, not many of those for sale where i live (infact none at all) and only jap specs are for sale where i am which many insurance companies wont cover.

Don't wish to put a dampner on things, but if you are looking at moving out of home, I'd do that first... moving house is DAMN expensive, and if you are currently worried about the insurance I can promise you a new place to stay will take most if not all of your available cash...

Get the new place sorted then look at something like a supra, they aren't cheap to run and maintain...

Don't wish to put a dampner on things, but if you are looking at moving out of home, I'd do that first... moving house is DAMN expensive, and if you are currently worried about the insurance I can promise you a new place to stay will take most if not all of your available cash...

Get the new place sorted then look at something like a supra, they aren't cheap to run and maintain...

by moving house i mean, moving out of my parents house into a flat in town, and im gonna steal as much stuff as possible from the house to keep costs down.

I got around £5000 to spend on a supra+ insurance

are there any other gd cheap insurance company that will insure a 19/20 year old on an import car? .... also for less than £2500