The mkiv Supra Owners Club

What a drive!

Fifty

Me the wife and the Dr Daughter decided to go on a littler safari at tea time.

We went some 60 miles into Devon to a pub we last went to 28 years ago!! Its called the Journeys End Inn at Ringmore. My God what a road, miles and miles no wider than the Supra; high banks of rocks etc on either side; but hey you know what Mr Supra managed it with ease. So dont buy a 4X4 keep the Supra

Was really fun to walk down to the pub and see things from so long ago - the pub dates from 1300 AD!

Nice meal and good food - nice!

Rich

Sounds lovely!! Not sure about the sound of this road though. We recently got caught out in North Wales with a track that gave me an inch at either side of the car......:(

My 7 month pregnant wife had to get out and move brambles and a couple of rocks so that the Supe could get past.....:rolleyes: We spent about 2 miles in first gear trying to find a place to turn around. :blink:

When I come to Cornwall, I will make that trip Rich.....;)

H.

Know that road bud. Lovely pub too. You're a lucky man bud. :) Every time you post makes wanna get back D & C. :(

I used to live at Newton Ferrers; rented a place there when we first came down, the owners had gone round the world on their yacht !! Did the trip up from there every day for a year; through Yealmpton and up to Ivybridge. I had a Rover 827Si them days, very quick car, Honda 24v.

Was really strange last night coming up there; where does the time go? We also saw a house we had looked at 12 years ago !

Rich:)

I used to live at Newton Ferrers; rented a place there when we first came down, the owners had gone round the world on their yacht !! Did the trip up from there every day for a year; through Yealmpton and up to Ivybridge. I had a Rover 827Si them days, very quick car, Honda 24v.

Was really strange last night coming up there; where does the time go? We also saw a house we had looked at 12 years ago !

Rich:)

My old bike run days are flashing by right now. Run out of Plymouth up to Yealmpton to the pub there. Can't remember the name, ah Leg O' Mutton. Great mixed grill. Good times..:)