The mkiv Supra Owners Club

nissan micra mangled my car

dwayne

i drove from dorchester to japfest today and had a great day, drove all the way back with no hiccups.

then the kids wanted mcdonalds so i dropped off the missus to get the burgers and drove down the road to turn around and a micra did this!!!

Image017.jpg

the micra came round a 90 degree bend with both front wheels locked up and i couldnt swerve up the bank quick enough to get out of the way.

me and the kids are fine but they were crying about the car.

i'll do mine when no-ones watching

Guest StevenSheen

sorry to hear the news mate, hope it all gets sorted and back on the road asap for you, least it sounds like the micras fault!

i dont have pics of the micra but it looked knackered the air bag came out but the blokes head still managed to crack his windscreen and his roof box (which was bigger than the car) also came off and landed on mine. i'm guessing he hit me at 35mph but was coming round the bend at about 45 judging by the mile long skid marks