The mkiv Supra Owners Club

IJCC Sun June 3rd BBQ and Bouncy Castle(!) Mids Meet

Pete

The Ironbridge guys are organising a mid year bash at the Woodbridge as usual.

Coalport, Telford, Shropshire TF8 7JF

Sounds like it could be a laugh - would be good to see a few more mids Supra guys at this one. It's a Sunday so no excuses about working etc. ;)

For the organisers thread see here

I know this is a little early but I want to try and spread the word about this one.

Will be sticking to the same lay out as usual for a Sunday meet.

Meet at the pay and display at the bottom of Ironbridge (TF8 7NJ) at about 4:00, Have a bit of a chat and some piccy of the cars, then all head over to the Woodbridge, where we have already booked a 'pay as you go' BBQ and asked the owners to turn a blind eye whilst a group of fully grown adults with nice cars play on the kids bouncy castle!!

Lets see if we can grid-lock the car park again for this one

Get your names down as the woodbridge need to know a rough idea of how many burgers etc to get!!

Spread the word

Add yourself to the attendance list on the calendar here - http://www.mkivsupra.net/vbb/calendar.php?do=getinfo&e=484&day=2007-6-3&c=1

Bump - for the sake of Burna (It's his birthday on the 4th).

I think we should rename it Burnas Birthday BBQ and Bouncy Castle Bash...or BBBBQBCB for short. :D

Lol talk about putting the pressure on for me to actually turn up for an Ironbridge meet :p

Lol talk about putting the pressure on for me to actually turn up for an Ironbridge meet :p

Same as Callums ( not sure thats a good thing LOL)

Will see if I can make this, but depends on how long his 1st birthday party goes on for:)

Stop bloody slacking on here then! ;)

Oops :D

Sorry; had to PM Henk about leather seats and take the piss out of someone on another forum, so I hung about here for a bit whilst I did that. I'm off now though, promise :D

I'm not very well because of Steves BBQ :(

I suspect it was more to do with the copious amounts of alcohol rather than 'food poisoning'

I got it all wrong on the phone about the time if you noticed? Up to you if you want to meet at the car park or get to the pub first (and first in line at the BBQ ;) )

Argh - might not be able to make it now, looks like I've got to take a half day of leave tomorrow to go fetch my seats (the logistics are complicated so timescales are out of my hands) which means I'l have to go into Work and do half a day, TODAY. :(

Burna - we both know it was the BBQ and not the beer that's made you ill. ;)