The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Supra wallpaper

JohnA

some very nice pics there, Bob:)

One example of what I've got in mind is a supra with smoking tyres perhaps doing a standing start taken from 3/4 behind and low.

Or a topless one with a nice background. You know, something that can stand the test of time as a wallpaper, without idiots oogling in the background and such.

One example of what I've got in mind is a supra with smoking tyres perhaps doing a standing start taken from 3/4 behind and low.

Tom took a picture at Santa Pod which is almost exactly what you've described, except there wasn't any smoke (I don't think) have a look in the multimedia section at the Santa Pod pics.

I'll see if I can find the one I'm thinking of.

Jive,

I've already come across this one and it does look close, but it would be nice to have it in a higher resolution.

Blowing it up doesn't look too good as a wallpower.

Only got to ask me mate :) send me your email address.