The mkiv Supra Owners Club

if you wanna sell your supra

Guest Geneb

Guest Geneb

if you wanna sell your supra advertize it on the saxo owners club or the corsa owners club i got loads of responses an 2 guys coming to look this weekend:)

i think the answer to this question is becuase you can't post in supra for sales unless your a member(paid member), that can make it hard to buy one, which is why i ended up gretting my sup from auto trader

but there are reason for this i am sure, to stop time wasters....etc

Guest Geneb
If they wanted to buy a supra why would they be on the saxo/corsa forum? lol Proberly just going to waste your time and kick your tyres ;)

Nah its because they dont realise how cheap supra's really are and i've just enlightened them all.

as most saxo lovers have quiet a large disposible income due to living at home! they are the people to sell to, and not only that i have not added some furry dice to my car and a baseball cap i got given off a supplier...

may take a saxo in p/x as a roundaround as well

Nah its because they dont realise how cheap supra's really are and i've just enlightened them all.

as most saxo lovers have quiet a large disposible income due to living at home! they are the people to sell to, and not only that i have not added some furry dice to my car and a baseball cap i got given off a supplier...

may take a saxo in p/x as a roundaround as well

Good lad Andy!!

Hope it pays off, it is something I wouldn't have thought of...:cool:

H.

Pah! Call me a cynic - but they'll be a bunch of tyre-kickers. First guy that looked at my car when it was for sale .. turned up in a snot green Saxo.

He had his girl with him and just looked the part of baseball cap and gold chains. I didn't even start the car up. He touched the turbo afew times. "Wow, that's a big un." Ummm ... A T61 is a baby-turbo! LOL! Touched the FMIC afew times. Scratched his head. Asked what the "ally-red thing" was with a fuel pressure gauge connected to it.

Asked me how much to fill up. Then seemed appalled when I said £60-£70. Started comparing it to his bogey wheels, saying he can fill his up for £30. Then asked me - if I wanted to part ex.

It wouldn't have suprised me - if he asked if the gearbox had a turbo or a BOV on it.

Guest Geneb

LOL whats up guys every time i try to sell a supra everyone is really quick to tell me im over priced , so i have adjusted my prices and informed everyone exactly what they are worth, whats up with that? :innocent:

we need more young blood on this forum

I think the Supra is one of them rare cars that has a good reputation across the board with other car enthusiasts. Whether they be from the jap racing scene or not, it gets admiration from all factions. I feel a lot of this is down to the community that drives the Supra.

Saxos, Novas, Sierras, fiestas, Corsas etc etc, have a bad name because they are driven predominantly by chavs.

Personally, I would rather keep the good rep the car has by not encouraging 'young blood' into the scene.

They'll only make our insurance rates go up with all the accidents they have in them anyway.

Guest Geneb
http://www.saxosportsclub.com/ForumsPro/viewtopic/t=20556.html

Sounds more like the inner-chav has finally grown powerful enough for you to seek your real destiny.

Good luck with the sale of the Supra, bye.

well i have gotta have some fun and the peeps on that forum seem ok and i think the Saxo has sooo much potential, plus it looks like i may buy a saxo without trading the supra, i ain't getting that loving feeling from you michael:( :( :( hehe

OMG - GEEEEEEEE My initial thought was all you'll get tyre kickers, then I thought if you let them know the prices are coming down they'll all be buying one!...

At least the people we have on here now with Paxo's/Corsa's are nice and respectful! You're opening up the Dark Portal here!...

(Or is that the World of Warcraft??)

every1 has to start somewhere, what were all of ur 1st cars?, i only drive the corsa as it was my families car, and im the only one in the family that actually drives :)

Mk II Chavalier 1.6 :) Quite good in a time when everyone else was getting 1.1 Fiestas :)