The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Erebuni kits

Greenauto

Does anyone have any experience with fitting these to the Supe or any other car for that matter? my mate has one on his MX5 but said that it was a bitch to fit.

I know tolerances can vary greatly from one kit to the next. Just wondered what folks opinions were?

Cheers

Dave

Lol, I'm stayin stock for now, but after my mate was talking about his thought I'd have a look. Checked out their webpage and must say there's nothing there that doesn't look like a straight copy of another manufacturer.

Just wondered if anyone had bought and fitted one?

Is this the one your talking about Homer?

autotoyaz_1951_92989677.gif

Looks hell-of-a low and like it sticks out just a bit too far. If I was going for a kit I'd want something a bit different but I'm liking the look of the Ridox kit or something similar and subtle.

So the general consensus is that they aint the best of kits design wise or fitting. Time to score those of the list then.

Jake, by well known can i read infamous Lol! :D

:D Well yeah, they're famous for being horrible looking.

I haven't actually seen one for abut 3 years but seeing that pic you posted just now confirms how I remembered them.

Fitted a 4-piece kit to my MX6 a few years ago.

Front and back were each about 1" too wide on each side where the bumpers had distorted after curing and had to be pulled in forcefully.

It also came with almost no fixing points.

Spoiler3qtrL.jpg