The mkiv Supra Owners Club

The new Supra is here!

Keith C

It's obviously just been kept very, very quiet, and only UK-spec owners are being offered them (I can understand that - keep the riff-raff away ;) ), but my local Toyota dealer clearly has the new Supra available not only to look at, but to drive! :yahoo:

Toyota.jpg

I'd phone them up and say 'Can we organize a day to look at the new supra....' see long it takes them to back track and admit it was just a mass mailing letter... notice how SUPRA is in capital letters.

they have gone through their service/parts/sales database and matched cars up and printed a letter..Do you reckon the guy who wrote the letter even knows what a Supra looks like?

Just noticed, they will come to you *grin* Supra open day anyone

the guys surname is noakes , maybe john is his father , oldie thing :) if so itl be made out of sticky backed plastic

...also toilet rolls and egg boxes.....:D

:rolleyes: perleeese!! Hey, maybe he's one of those 'born-again-Max-Power-readers'

lol!

x

Great letter! I guess they must have a big database of all the cars they've sold and yours is listed as "Toyota Supra (not imported)" :D

I had a letter from the dealer just after I bought my car thanking me for the purchase of my "Toyota Supra Coupe 2.9".