The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Another whats my car worth thread.

CardiffSupra

I know there are alot of these threads, but id like to know what my car is worth as the prices are all over the shop atm. Not sure if im going to sell it or just p/x it.

It's a 94 Auto TT with 150,000km. It has a TRD Spoiler, Varis skirts, Veilside Spats, Do-luck front thats damaged and needs changing, Yellow Blistein shocks and Tein-s springs, 18" Unknown wheels with polished lip, Fujisimo(spelling) exhaust, Facelift rears and glass fronts. It hasnt got much service history since it was imported 4 years ago. Im looking to p/x it for a TT aero and maybe do a manual convertion on it.

So what she worth? should have the money to p/x her in a month or two.

Cheers

It should fetch a good price as it is an individual looking Supra and nicely done too.

Its not OTT and looks like its in good condition from the outside.

Have a look on AutoTrader for current price guides.... but to be honest I'd say if you got a lot of clean service history on the car then you could ask for a good 500-1000 over the normal price for a standard Supra of the same model.

Nice wheels by the way, the gold really works well with the white bodywork.