The mkiv Supra Owners Club

super advans black red rim

Andrew_sup

They'll be worth more if they clear the bigger UK spec brakes. Do you know whether they do. What are the condition of the rims, are tyres included, what brand and condition are the tyres.

Out of interest what offsets are they?

Be aware that 3 spokes are very much a personal taste thing. Most people don't like them. This will adversely affect their value.

Mike

yeh i know advans are very expensive i dont think they will clear uk brakes, front tyres are new rear need replacing there not well know brand tyre cannot remember the name off hand im in work at mo there directional anyway. may try and shift them before i have to replace rear tyres as i want a set of staggered 18's and dont really want to fork out for a new set of rear tyres only black cars or red cars could pull these off and yes there 3 spoke so you'd have to be a JDM fan to like them

will have to give that ago math, my dads wheels are mint been looking at some on the US ebay can import them for the same price without tred black and silver or polished there are some different types on there too cross spoked and solid 5 spokes fancy a set of 18" rims plus need the change the tred on the back so i want to get them sold before i have to buy new tyres.