The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Finally getting my car for an hour or so...

grahamc

After more than a year, I am finally going to be able to drive my car!!! Hopefully with no hassles and at full power!!! 407BHP at the wheels according to THOR.

I get to go pick her up tomorrow morning from THOR and drive her down to TurboFit for the last little bits of work, MOT and KnightRacer to finish off the exterior.

The only problem I have, is that it is more than likely going to rain tomorrow.... scares the S**T out of me!!! :blink:

:D :D :D

Great stuff !

Mine is being mapped today and I will be at TF to pick up tomorrow lunch time so see you there maybe ;)

Well I am leaving Surrey nice and early to get to THOR in plenty of time, so should be at TurboFit around lunchtime...

Hopefully see you there :D

Hubs

Just going by what they told me.... :p

If it is hubs, what sort of flywheel power is that? or is that flywheel?

Went to pick my car up from THOR and take her back to TurboFit... Absolutely F*****G awesome!! 407bhp and the hubs, at 1.2 bar boost.... car was finally mapped to 1.4 bar on the road, so no figure for full power on the rolling road... Oh yes, and that was in true twin mode. Can now run 1.4 bar sequentially... :D

Sam handed me the keys to her car, to take for a quick spin!! T88, lovely... Didnt take the car up to full boost, but what a lovely sound that car makes.

Now having the HKS BOV removed from my car to go with the same one her car runs!!! Now also considering single turbo!!! Just need to sort out some of the other things like full brake setup, coilovers, diff...

EDIT - Anyone see my car on route from THOR to TurboFit??? Silver spoilerless with carbon mirrors, bomex front, OEM sides and spats??

2nd EDIT - Saw loads of ferraris and astons on the way... 1 rx7.... and the best was a Ford GT40...