The mkiv Supra Owners Club

What to use to clean do-luck double 6s?

Underworld

I've got the chrome double 6's and the rims are slightly weathered and covered in break dust. The actual spokes look different and still nice and chromey.

This makes me think they are different materials? Are the spoke chromed and the rims some sorta aluminium?

I read on the description for autosol that it should not be used on mirrored alloys. But its fine on chrome. What should I use? I want to buff them up good and propper!

I need to get something for this weekend.

The double six chrome wheels have a bad reputation for discolouring and peeling, I had these on my first supra in chrome and I had in the end to get them refurbed to gunmetal which I felt in the end was a better look, the car was stolen a few weeks later
- Eek sorry lol.

car shampoo with a sponge to get the crap off, then autoglym alloy wheel sealer.

Makes them look nice, but other than keeping them in your living room, there's not alot you can do to keep the chrome on them for any lenght of time:(