The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Who is this?

Guest Geneb

Guest Geneb

I'm just working on the photo's i took from santa pod ,and have some cracking ones of SBDJ when i found a pic of a lady who seems really interested in the supra's on show rather than just trying to look pretty.

anyway i don't think it would be proper to put the picture up as it may upset her , but she was a brunett in a red top and jeans and was TOTALLY STUNNING!!!!!

was this a member?

And SBDJ got some good pic's of your car going down the strip, think i even have the one of you beating Lover!!:D

Guest mk47
I'm just working on the photo's i took from santa pod ,and have some cracking ones of SBDJ when i found a pic of a lady who seems really interested in the supra's on show rather than just trying to look pretty.

anyway i don't think it would be proper to put the picture up as it may upset her , but she was a brunett in a red top and jeans and was TOTALLY STUNNING!!!!!

was this a member?

And SBDJ got some good pic's of your car going down the strip, think i even have the one of you beating Lover!!:D

thats linda aka turbonut.

Guest Geneb
add a pic?

Sorry bud i ain't gonna offend her by attracting all the dogs on here to her.:D

It was me.

Grab ya coat you've pulled!!

thats linda aka turbonut.

Really?

Thats Linda mate :) Turbonut on the forum:d

Hehe thx for the heads up

erm :hide: think you mean me :blush: tho not sure about the stunning bit (cheque and specsaver voucher in the post mate ;) :D )

didnt go down the strip as my lil NA would struggle somewhat :wasnotme: Mine's a red NA, veilside but having nose job shortly ;)

Yeh, I'm a true petrol head, Banzia and Jap performance my bedtime reading, also partial to a Haynes manual or two :D Acutally on a vehicle tech course at college as I want to work on and tune my own cars. Already fitted few bits to the supe, more to come including a singe tubbie conversion at some point :D So you wont find me draped over a bonnet - more like hanging in the engine bay with combi spanner and overalls :eyebrows:

And if anyone mentions "Hovis" they will get bopped by said combi spanner or a large ratchet :p

:lol:

erm :hide: think you mean me :blush: tho not sure about the stunning bit (cheque and specsaver voucher in the post mate ;) :D )

didnt go down the strip as my lil NA would struggle somewhat :wasnotme: Mine's a red NA, veilside but having nose job shortly ;)

Yeh, I'm a true petrol head, Banzia and Jap performance my bedtime reading, also partial to a Haynes manual or two :D Acutally on a vehicle tech course at college as I want to work on and tune my own cars. Already fitted few bits to the supe, more to come including a singe tubbie conversion at some point :D So you wont find me draped over a bonnet - more like hanging in the engine bay with combi spanner and overalls :eyebrows:

And if anyone mentions "Hovis" they will get bopped by said combi spanner or a large ratchet :p

:lol:

Exactly the reply i would have expected, a true petrol head indeed. Good on you girl ;)

Guest Geneb
Pics....pics........pics!

Sorry bud the lady says no but rest assured she was the most attractive lady there that day and i aint kidding , better yet she is obviously a petrol head.

what more could a man ask for a stunning woman who can also fix your supra! i feel ashamed as i daren't even put a spanner to my car as everything i touch turns to shit when it comes to cars.:D

was this a member?

yes she has a red bomex front supra and she was there at the pod, she turned up very late so her car was parked in the end of the line, not far from Jurgens RX7 ;)