The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Ganador Replica Mirrors from Nic

SupraJames

Just wondering if anyone has bought these and fitted them to their Supe. Just I have a set but the bodyshop are saying the bolts are too short and so they cant fit them..? Just wondered if anyone else has had this issue. I got the CF ones and fitting to a UK Spec if that makes any difference.

Cheers

James

p.s just to point out I am in no way saying this issue is anything to do with Nic, more a general enquiry. :)

Mine were exactly the same, a good 1-2cm from the glass , but i couldnt move them nearer otherwise they wouldnt cover the existing supra mirror holes.

I didnget get mine from Nic, but will be purchasing a replacement pair shortly as they look kinda silly.

Has anyone else got and fitted these..? maybe I have fitted them wrong, but they are about an inch off the glass and look most odd..? If anyone has any pics of these fitted it would be most helpfull :)

no if they are the ganador ones they dont fit but thres a way of making them fit as the screws have a washer on that needs to be pushed in and then they will fit trust me, i bet u i can fit these on if they are ganador ones, i had trouble at first but these are ace fit