The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Teamosaka Banzai feature

Tech

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
Is it you guys with the Garage down in Rhumney? If so where exactly is it?

Well the name has been pinched from Osaka-autodesign & we are good mate's with Kash the owner, although He's admin and has a little shop section on the forum the whole site meets ect. are run by myself and snax.

p.s. Please dont post it up on the site Jon:blink:

Guys n Gals 2nite is getting better and bigger buy the minute.

Amazingly we have got hold of huge secure well coverd location (with power) The BBQ will still be on!!!!

Spread the word to all the Jap enthusiats that 2nite IS still on!

Jct 30 3-4pm

Please watch out for the speed cameras

see u in a few hours!!

TS mate, Do you want my old doluck? It's very fu*ked to be honest mate, If you want to try and patch it up you can, But it was a poor fit to start with. Up to you, Can have it for f*** all.

Ah nice, the doluck will be in much better condition than my current one mate so it would be much appreciated :D May actually get my car back on the road in the not too distant future got a new wing and headlights now, all i need is a trial rear and i'll beat John ;)

how did it go?? Pics??

Not to bad, could of gone alot better! think we've learnt allot and are on planning the next one in a BIG way:eyebrows:

Will have some pics up soon-ish. couple on the site under event-reviews

Nice piece of free trader advertising

Yes there is a company called Osaka-autodesing, yes we who run Teamosaka are good mates with the owner but the only tie in with the company is the name!! He advertises through there but it's the same on many other local sites.

Sorry if I sound like i'm moaning but Snax & myself put alot of effort into this club and hate the fact the people wont join as they think they will have to use Osaka-autodesign for there parts ect. they dont!

Rant over:taped:lol