The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Does this belong to anyone on here?

Guest Geneb

Guest Geneb
Long way to go for a NA. Not cheap either. I hope at least it's a manual for that price?

gonna see if he will take my TT in P/X cash my way

Its a lovely looking supe, looks really mint but, yeah, bit pricey, even for a manual (if indeed it is?? ) Then you've got your travel costs to factor in, unless you meet him halfway?

Good luck with it m8 :thumbs:

lol

Lx

Thx L glad someone likes the look of it hehe

£10 says you sell it in 3 months :p

2 at the most mate

Halve the price and knock some more off `cos it looks like it should be in a Dan Dare comic :) Seriously, it's FAR too dear, about 3K would be about right, if you actually like the body kit!!

love the luck of it mate always wanted a veilside supra, would love M45SEY's car if he was prepared to throw the missus in cus mine wont gimme breakfast in bed anymore:)

Guest Geneb
Rip off! The fact it doesn’t say manual suggests its an auto. Just buy a nice Supra for about £3500K then buy the Veilside kit if you must.

yep but im still stuck with two supra's:rolleyes:

just been on ebay and one muppet thinks my car and £2k is fair for his 94 N/A Aerotop:blink:

love the luck of it mate always wanted a veilside supra, would love M45SEY's car if he was prepared to throw the missus in cus mine wont gimme breakfast in bed anymore

cheeck fuck......:p .........i dont get it either:(

i paid 6k for mine and it was perfect,i hope that is a manual tho,is looking nice in white,and you never know that spoiler mite be carbon fibre centre

Guest Geneb
love the luck of it mate always wanted a veilside supra, would love M45SEY's car if he was prepared to throw the missus in cus mine wont gimme breakfast in bed anymore

cheeck fuck......:p .........i dont get it either:(

i paid 6k for mine and it was perfect,i hope that is a manual tho,is looking nice in white,and you never know that spoiler mite be carbon fibre centre

no breakfast in bed? damn looks like i'm have to marry ronald Mcdonald

Guest Geneb

maybe but i want something that stands out thats why if i cant get an aerotop i wanna Veilside, supra's are getting branded as clit cars round here cus every C**ts got one:(

maybe but i want something that stands out thats why if i cant get an aerotop i wanna Veilside

yeah makes me miss my old aerotop veilside even more so now that the nice weather is here :(

sold it for cheap too

Guest Geneb
Has anyone got an NA with a tatty looking Veilside kit I can buy cheap?

Just need to tidy it up a bit then 'cos I got a mug ready to buy.

;)

LOL cheeky hunt , make it an aerotop that looks nice in good nik u gotta deal , i dont need turbo power when i have fart power